Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Allowing

My new favorite word is ALLOW.

I allow others the freedom to be who they are.

I allow others to have their emotional stuff/baggage and I don't have to fix it.
I allow them to be who they are without trying to change them.
I allow them to be, without my judgement.
I allow them to be happy, peaceful, successful, and to be safe and free.
I allow them to be them without my intervention.

I allow myself to be me.
I allow me to be beautiful, smart, happy, positive, fun, and healthy.
I will not downplay who I am for others to feel better.
I allow them their insecurities and their strengths, and I allow myself to be free.

I allow God into my life.
I allow myself to grow in His light.
I allow His plan for me to take priority in my life.
I allow His vision of who I really am to become my vision of myself.

Control has no place here.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I need that. I get it in my head, but my heart is not quite there. Words to ponder. Thank you for posting your thoughts and feelings here, Delores. You are remarkable and inspiring! I love you!

    ReplyDelete