Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fear

Fear is an interesting emotion.

It stops action.
It creates other actions.
It causes people to overreact and have emotional outbursts.
It drives extreme behavior.
It leads people to seek reassurance from others they might not otherwise trust.
It often gets covered up by anger.
It is often misunderstood and mislabeled.
It gets held onto, as if that will make one safer.
It is usually suppressed.
It does not create positive emotions.
It has a very low frequency.
It is the opposite of faith.

What I have learned recently concerning fear:

*It is so conquerable!
*It does not have to drive us, but we can choose to let it go.
*Our thoughts are so very powerful, I create what I have in my life by my thoughts. Whenever I find negative thoughts creeping in, they get stopped and replaced with positive ones stating what is really true and what I really want.
*Fear has physical manifestations when suppressed for long periods of time. Holding onto that much stress has consequences.
*Faith is by far more powerful than fear.

Healing happens at all levels: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Work also needs to be done at all levels, and any work done in one area affects the other three. My healing experience is all incompasing. The more I work and learn and let things go, the deeper the healing gets, at all levels.

What a miracle healing is.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an awesome post. I have some intense work to do. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete