Monday, September 1, 2014

More Scans - Because they are Awesome!

I have a PET scan scheduled next week. 
You may say, "but isn't there a lifetime limit on those?" 
Why yes, yes there is. But apparently I get lots!!

The treatment I was on was not so effective, so Doctor and friends want to take more pictures to see more stuff. Hopefully that will help us all make good decisions.

I'm not afraid of this. 

At times I discuss health matters with others, and some seem very frightened. I understand why, but I just am not afraid. 

I see this as a time to learn and grow. I do not see Cancer as the enemy. I see it as a symptom. A symptom of an imbalanced body. Seeking to restore balance has brought me a great deal of joy. I once heard a cancer survivor say that if you ask someone who has cancer why they have it, they always know. I thought about that, and he was right in my case. I know. I'm working on it. And I am so thankful for the opportunity.


1 comment:

  1. When you care about some one you are concerned when they have cancer... so don't take it as them being frightened, but comming from love. Hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete