Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Check List

People have asked me what I've done to help this cancer go away.
Well, here goes, and this is pretty close to the order I did them in:

- began working through bottled up emotions, replacing negative emotions with positive ones
- stopped eating anything with sugar in it
- got a live blood analysis done, which gave me insights on how to change my diet and water intake
- began walking every day, usually in the morning
- added LOTS of vegetables to my diet, especially dark green ones
- began drinking alkalized water from The Water Wellness Center
http://www.waterwellnesscenter.com/ 
- began taking baths with Epsom salts to detox
- added more positive affirmations, and continue to do so whenever a negative thought pattern pops up
- began taking a probiotic, vitamin B complex, and vitamin D supplements
- started drinking chlorophyll morning and night
- started drinking alkalizing salts
- learned how to lymph brush, and began doing that twice a week to help my lymph system flush itself out
- got my spine aligned to help my nervous system send signals appropriately
- did a detox foot bath, aka beefy bath
- stopped eating all grains, and most fruit (I still eat berries, lemons, limes, and Granny Smith apples- ones with low GI scores.)
- cut out all GM food and hydrogenated or damaged oils
- limited meat intake to organic, no-hormone, cage-free, grass fed, and wild caught
- added a short, intense workout in the morning to get lots of oxygen to my cells
- added organic produce to my diet
- began an iodine supplement
- took a class on Transcendental Meditation, and began meditating twice daily 

That brings me current.

And I began doing these ONE AT A TIME. Just looking at this list is a bit overwhelming. But one at a time was manageable for me.

The great doctors are focused on drugs, and managing side effects. I'll let them worry about that, and I'll work on the rest of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment