Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Feedback

Today I had an appointment with my oncologist.

But before I go into that, let me tell you about this tumor...

When I had the biopsy done, the doctor had a hard time getting the needle in because it was so hard. He had to give it quite a push, and I was left pretty bruised. I also had a lump in my armpit. That was determined to be cancer spread to the lymph nodes. It was pretty obvious. After I was diagnosed with cancer, I stopped eating sugar. A few days later I met with my oncologist for the first time. He mentioned that the tumor was kind of soft, but was able to measure it anyway. A few days later I totally changed my diet, began drinking alkalized water, started taking some vitamins I was not before, began taking alkalizing salts, was more consistent in exercising every day, and changed my mental and emotional attitudes, along with other detoxifying things.

So, today he mentioned that the tumor was really soft. So soft he couldn't even measure it. My husband asked if that was good. He said if it starts soft it doesn't really matter, but some start hard and when they turn soft it means the tumor is breaking up. The good doctor also said he couldn't even feel the lump in my lymph nodes.

I start chemotherapy on Friday.

All this change and chemo hasn't even started.

Can I tell you how encouraging this is!!

Go new lifestyle! I think I'll keep you around for a very long time!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic news! Diet, exercise, and HAPPINESS sure do go a long way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you! And what results--wow!!

    ReplyDelete