Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cancer Killers

I went to a class on Saturday about how people have killed cancer.

What impressed me about this class is the many people who were diagnosed with so-called terminal
cancer who have gotten better following the guidelines outlined in the book, The Cancer Killers: The Cause is the Cure, by Dr. Charles Majors, Dr. Ben Lerner, with Sayer Jl.

This information fits well with me because they discuss having a mindset of possibility and positivism.  They also 
discuss diet, and YES, I am cutting out ALL sugar, ALL grains, and most fruits -for a time- to get my body back in balance. Plus I'm infusing my diet with all sorts of awesome vegetables and healthy fats. What a fun new way to eat! A great new step on the awesome adventure!

They also discuss exercising in a way to get the most oxygen to your cells, getting rid of toxins in our diet, and having a healthy nervous system. All very interesting, and helpful in reducing side-effects of chemotherapy. 

So, cancer killers, let's see how this works. 

Now off to the next adventure: Transcendental Meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment